MCW Group is a leader in the delivery of professional consulting engineering, energy management, and engineering development services across Canada. With over five decades of industry-leading engineering expertise, our goal as a firm is to permanently reduce our clients’ environmental footprint through sustainable, cost-effective design solutions. This commitment has resulted in the creation of the largest block of verified carbon emissions savings of any Canadian consulting firm – something we are incredibly proud of!
For more information on MCW, please visit our website at www.mcw.com.
Position: Marketing Assistant
Type: Full-time temporary (4 month contract with possibility of extension)
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our Vancouver office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain valuable hands-on experience within a dynamic marketing team.
- Support the marketing team with formatting and assembling marketing materials
- Updating image and content databases
- Organizing and maintaining marketing content library
- General administrative duties, such as data entry, tracking, correspondence, filing, etc.
- Assistance with business development initiatives as required
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Practical experience with document preparation, including proposals, and related project deliverables would be considered an asset
- Highly organized and proactive with capacity for attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with fluency in English
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is desirable, but not mandatory
- Able to work well independently as well as in a team setting
Interested applicants please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Marketing Assistant - Vancouver” in the subject line. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MCW Group of Companies celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all applicants regardless of sexual identity, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, and race.
Submit Your Resume
MCW offers competitive salaries, performance bonuses, health, dental, life benefit plans and other benefits. We appreciate the opportunity to review your resume and your interest in MCW. We maintain a copy of your resume on file for a period of six months in the event a suitable opportunity should arise. Please continue to check back on MCW's Career Page for upcoming and exciting job opportunities.
*denotes required field
Thank you for submitting your resume.