Protection & Control Engineer
Through our AGE Power Consultants division we specialize in providing transmission and distribution substation and line design together with Project Management services for the utility, industrial, commercial and institutional market places.
The Winnipeg office is currently seeking a career minded individual to fill the following position. This position will appeal to individuals who are engineers with experience in the utility sector.
The Protection and Control Engineer specializes in the assessment of P&C requirements for large utility Transmission and Distribution systems. The candidate will be well versed in the areas of system performance, protection planning and protection design. Experience in station control and automation will also be considered an asset.
Qualifications, Experience and Education
• 10 years minimum protection and control experience in a North American utility environment.
• Ability to develop protection single line diagrams, protection reports and logic diagrams.
• Experience working with SEL, ABB, and Alstom relays.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools
• Engineering degree and registration as a professional engineer.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and successfully bring assignments to completion
• Ability to communicate and work well with clients and other departments
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Analytical, thorough, resourceful and detail-oriented
• Team and customer service-focused
• Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible.
Please apply online or by sending your resume to email@example.com including the job title in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MCW Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer.